Friday, February 21, 2014

MAGNETYZE Case and Magnetic Charger


At the International CES I visited the booth of BuQu TechTM, manufacturer of the Magnetyze family of protective cases and magnetic charging systems. I failed to talk to their PR officer and/or Marketing Director.
A week after I came back from the CES (Las Vegas), I received an email from Shari Nakakura who heard that I visited her booth and she offered to send me a product sample for review. It is their latest Magnetyze protective case and charging system for iPhone 5S and iPhone 5c.  I gladly said yes.
Lucky for me, I received the sample before my trip to New York to attend the LegalTech 2014 Conference.
MAGNETYZE CASE and Magnetic Charger
I decided to use the sample as the protective case for my iPhone 5S and of course, also brought its magnetic charging system.
I did it because first, it was a sleek and stylist case.  Second, the protection seemed reliable against damage, shock and moisture.  Third, I needed speedy charging which was supposedly provided by its integrated magnetic connector.  And fourth, I wanted an easy connection instead of always inserting the cable to my iPhone’s port.
I was not disappointed.  Indeed, the Magnetyze charging cable really charged my phone from not only my portable power source but also from any other source.  The charging cable was easy to attach; just grab it and go.  This is because it speedily connects magnetically to the Magnetyze case.  It was very useful for me while traveling to New York.
The Magnetyze protective case is quite unique.  I have never seen anything like it before.  It is ultra-slim, sleek, and lightweight.  It is a two-piece design for easy on and off.  It is made to protect the phone against daily hazards. 
With the case in place, you can actually charge your phone via a micro USB cable which is included in the package.  In all other cases for the iPhone 5, iPhone 5S and iPhone 5c, I notice that you have to use only the unique cable provided by Apple for the devices.
The Magnetyze case is compatible with the Magnetyze desk charger, Magnetyze car charger, Magnetyze wall charger and Magnetyze external battery.
According to BuQu TechTM upgrading is also a breeze. “With Magnetyze, users need only replace the protective case – all of their charging accessories will continue to work with any smartphone outfitted with a Magnetyze case".
BuQu Tech is a subsidiary of Battery-Biz® Inc., the leading U.S.-based manufacturer and distributor of consumer electronic power accessories. The company was honored as an International CES Innovations 2013 Design and Engineering Awards Honoree for its Magnetyze magnetic charging system. Products entered in this prestigious program are judged by a preeminent panel of independent industrial designers, engineers and members of the media to honor outstanding design and engineering in cutting edge consumer electronics products across 29 product categories.
I like it!  I think you would too!



No comments:

Post a Comment