Friday, January 16, 2015

THE CES CONVENTION EXHIBIT HALLS

The International CES, which was held on January 6-9, 2015, is the world's greatest tradeshow for consumer technology. It spans two million net sq. ft. of exhibit space across Las Vegas. The bulk of the exhibitors were located at the Las Vegas Convention Center and the Sands Expo and Venetian Hotel.

This year, MyCES Planner indicates that I had planned to visit and check out the latest technologies of over 160 booths spread in so many places. Unlike last year when I had to walk from one place to another tiringly, this year I made most of my appointments. It was more relaxing and untiring because I rented a scooter to take me around for the whole week.

As they say, a photo is worth a thousand words. So, I thought that for the readers to appreciate and understand what I am talking about, I am posting the maps that mark the exhibitors that I visited. My exhibitors are marked green.


 LVCC – SOUTH HALL (UPPER LEVEL)

 
LVCC – SOUTH HALL (GROUND LEVEL)


LVCC – CENTRAL HALL


 LVCC – NORTH HALL


SANDS HOTEL EXPO


VENETIAN HOTEL


I will be discussing some of the new technologies that were launched and demoed during my visits in the coming issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment