Thursday, July 11, 2013

“Little Miracles” in the “Big Apple” (Part II)

My barber calls me Ben MACnigo.  He knows that despite my heavy usage of the Windows PC for business for years, the electronic devices and/or gadgets of my choice all use the MAC IOS.  He has seen my MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iPADs, iPhones, and iPods at home.


At the annual International CES Conference and Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada as well as at the CES Mid-Year Conference in New York City, APPLE does not officially participate.  Yet its presence was felt everywhere.  First, you saw many of the participants using and holding their iPhones and iPads.  Second, at the special zone called iLounge and at the Show Stoppers, many exhibitors displayed their newly created and launched accessories for APPLE devices.  Third, there were as many apps supporting the IOS offered as the Android and Windows devices.


I will describe some of these amazing “little miracles” that suddenly make my APPLE gadgets full with unbelievable features.


OLLOCLIP – 3-IN-ONE PHOTO LENS



I brought home one to use, test, and review.   I have always loved my iPhone 4S because of all of its features like talking on the phone, texting, emailing, browsing, listening to music and audio files, reading electronic files, playing games, and enjoying all the apps that have been developed.


The one feature that really makes me love my iPhone 4S so much is its camera.   This is because it captures, stores, and shares memories.  No wonder the expression, “LOVE is like a camera, full of memories.”


When I started using the OLLOCLIP jointly with my iPhone, the combined features made me love the device even more.  The OLLOCLIP transformed my iPhone into the “apple of my eye.”


As an amateur photo/videographer, I was quite happy with one lens.  But OLLOCLIP has provided me additional capabilities that gave me even greater confidence in photography and videography.


Flowers from my Wife’s Garden


This is a 3-in-1 Lens Accessory for the iPhone 4S.  Attached to the iPhone, it would have a Large Fisheye on one side; Wide-Angle & Macro Precision set on the other.  The latter is permanently attached.   So to use it, simply unscrew the Wide-Angle.


The OLLOCLIP is NOT manufactured abroad like many of the accessories being displayed.  It was designed and manufactured in Southern California.  Good design, of great quality, very simple and of course, quite functional!


I love it!  You will love it too!  I highly recommend you get one!



SOUND pOp


A new product of AudioSource – the lifestyle audio company known for delivering advanced technology products, SOUND pOp is a small but funky and water-resistant audio device.

It is a new Bluetooth speaker and hands-free speaker phone designed for use almost anywhere.  The fact that it is highly water-resistant makes it ideal for use by the pool, on the deck, in the shower, on boats and any other outdoor environment where conventional Bluetooth speakers would be overwhelmed by the elements.

I have brought it to my car, at the living room, and to my office.  Its diminutive size makes it quite portable to carry around after having paired and connected it to my iPhone.  Aesthetically attractive, it looks good on your office desk especially if you chose a color that matches.  Listening to music and using it as a speakerphone either at the car or at the office have definitely made things more convenient.

Sound pOp is a true high performance speaker at an affordable price ($39.99). “The sound that emanates from its proprietary 1.5” high definition, high efficiency driver is designed to satisfy music lovers who want to enjoy their favorite sounds in nearly any listening environment. “

The SOUND pOp’s use at the shower has been the most unique experience I have had so far.  


For the price in relation to its portable and versatile uses, it would be worth the buy.












No comments:

Post a Comment